Top Picks : 8 Balcony Flush Outdoor Wall Lights
If your limited with outdoor space it's best to keep walls neat and uncluttered as to not overwhelm your surroundings. That's where flush outdoor wall lights come in. General wall lighting serves a number of purposes. Creating a welcoming light at entrances and doorways. A safety aspect. To offer a soft ambience during the darker winter months and a guiding light during the summer months. Wall lights accentuate exterior walls as well as pathways. They can deter intruders at the same time as welcoming house guests.
Most balconies are limited with space but that doesn't mean you can't add style. The key is to keep lighting and accessories neat and compact. Get the most out of your space by choosing slimline designs that sit snug against your wall. To help you, we've chosen our top 8 Flush outdoor wall lights.
Scroll down for product descriptions...
8 Balcony Flush Outdoor Wall Lights
1. Traditional lanterns will sit well in a classic exterior such as town houses and Victorian terraces. Our Perry outdoor PIR lantern fits snug against the wall for a discreet illumination. The clear glass panels expose an incandescent bulb which offers a clear bright light. The white gloss finish gives a clean and fresh addition. Our Perry Outdoor Range features a PIR sensor which is ideal for low level balconies, a great energy saving attribute as well as promoting a safer environment. This collection is also available in a striking black gloss finish.
2. Nautical is big on the horizon again this year. Add this clever coastal appeal to your outdoor spaces with bulk head and port hole style lighting. Our Mole Round Bulkhead Flush Outdoor Wall Light features a maritime design inspired by nostalgic fishing port lighting. Textured glass and a robust polycarbonate grill detail make this an ideal outdoor fitting.
3. Our super sleek Philips Raccoon Flush outdoor Wall Light offers a more modern addition to your limited outdoor spaces. A stylish and sleek plate of stainless steel and opal detail, this piece sits flush against your walls. This fitting not only saves you space, the high quality LED bulb also saves you money on your electricity bill. Our Raccoon Collection also comes in PIR form if you require some extra security.
4. Double your balcony delights with our 2 light Philips MyGarden Harvest Flush Outdoor Wall Light. This stunning boxed flush wall light boasts an industrial and rustic finish of black and brushed gold. The glass panelled front exposes the bulbs giving this fitting an even more industrial and bang on trend look.
5. For a practical and durable light choose our Hull Outdoor LED Round Bulkhead. Bulk head style fittings are great for outdoor weather, usually made of die-cast aluminium they will stand the test of time. Inspired by industrial maritime lighting designs, this piece will fit snug in a nautical outdoor space.
6. Combining classic, rustic and nautical together is our Ancora Flush Outdoor Wall Light. In a stunning bronze finish this fitting is different to the usual stainless steel and black outdoor finishes, creating a statement for your balcony. Inspired by the Italian word for anchor, this classic glass box light has elements of nautical and maritime infused with rustic industrial, making this a nostalgic piece for your outdoor spaces.
7. For contemporary outdoor spaces white outdoor fittings will add a fresh and minimal element. Our Philips Creek Flush Outdoor Wall Light brings a clean and fresh addition to your balconies. Three large glass windows reveal an incandescent bulb that casts a warm white glow. This is a perfect compact fitting, ideal for small outdoor spaces.
8. Boxed and caged wall lights will add character and style. Our Mersey Flush Outdoor Wall Light Lantern offers a neat, simple and stylish design. Three simple glass panels encased in a black finished steel frame add a classic relaxed feel. This is a subtle and discreet fitting, ideal for a minimal outdoor space.