Items 1-32 of 304
- Pack of 5 Bala Kitchen 1.5 Watt LED Wedge Shaped Downlighter with Frosted Shade - White£80.00 Sale Price £80.00 £66.00
- Comet 3 Light Spiral Ceiling Spotlight - Silver & Chrome£79.00 Sale Price £79.00 £17.00
- 2 Metre Track Light Kit with 6 Harlem Heads and Halogen Bulbs - Black£159.00 Sale Price £159.00 £149.00
- Hugo 3 Light Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight Plate - Chrome£75.00 Sale Price £75.00 £54.00
- 2 Metre Track Lighting with 5 Greenwich GU10 Fixture & Halogen Bulbs - White£139.00 Sale Price £139.00 £137.00
- Hugo 4 Light Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight Bar - Chrome£116.00 Sale Price £116.00 £88.00
- 1 Light Adjustable Single Wall Spotlight - Aluminum£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £15.00
Items 1-32 of 304
Home lighting comes in all shapes and sizes, and finding the right form of fitting for your own interiors can sometimes be a difficult task. For a more direct and bold look, ceiling fittings such as pendant lights and chandeliers come in really handy, and for accent lighting that creates mood and tone, lamps and wall lights are probably a better fit.
Spot Lighting Fittings
To create a truly wonderful lighting theme, the best thing to do is to have a layered style of lighting where each different fitting covers its own area, creating easy-to-utilise pools of light that are sure to improve the atmosphere in the interior whilst also giving a useful more versatile feel to the interior at the same time.
Spotlights are a great way to bring a more stylish and contemporary look to your home, as they can:
- gives a discreet form of light to your home;
- can be strategically placed to offer the best lighting to the areas which need it;
- simple structure gives a more contemporary look to your home;
- have the ability to be used in a variety of different rooms and interiors.
Spotlights can be a great feature for giving focus to a certain area or to offer a more practical form of light, and can also be used alongside LED and halogen bulbs to increase their energy efficiency.
Why buy at Litecraft
Here at Litecraft HQ, we pride ourselves on offering you the best lighting service you could possibly wish for. We look to be able to offer you all the support you need from start to finish when it comes to buying your beautiful new light fitting, and have a wealth of expertise and knowledge to use to your advantage.
As the second largest UK lighting company with over 60 years of experience, we are well equipped to help you solve any lighting issues you may have. So, whether you’re wondering which kind of ceiling light is better for your interiors, or maybe looking for the right way to bring a wall lights into your home’s décor, we’ve got you covered.
To start shopping, simply browse our online catalogue or visit us in store today!