Vintage Light Bulbs
Items 1-32 of 47
- 40 Watt E27 Edison Screw Vintage Decorative Tube Filament Light Bulb - Gold Tint£12.00 Sale Price £12.00 £7.00
- 40 Watt Vintage Light Bulb - Globe B22 Bayonet Cap Squirrel Cage - Clear£14.00 Sale Price £14.00 £11.00
- 3 Pack of Vintage Filament 4 Watt Globe E27 Edison Screw LED Light Bulb - Gold Tint£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £22.00
- Black Braided Cable Kit with Clear 6 Watt LED Filament Globe Light Bulb - Black£53.00 Sale Price £53.00 £31.00
- Vintage Filament 6 Watt Teardrop LED E27 Edison Screw Light Bulb - Clear£13.00 Sale Price £13.00 £10.00
- Vintage Filament 6 Watt Teardrop LED B22 Bayonet Cap Light Bulb - Gold Tint£13.00 Sale Price £13.00 £10.00
- Vintage Filament 6 Watt Teardrop LED B22 Bayonet Cap Light Bulb - Clear£13.00 Sale Price £13.00 £10.00
- Vintage Filament 6 Watt Globe E27 Edison Screw LED Light Bulb - Clear£14.00 Sale Price £14.00 £12.00
- Decorative Twisted Braided Cable Black Nickel Light Fitting - Grey£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £19.00
- 40 Watt Globe B22 Bayonet Cap Vintage Squirrel Cage Light Bulb - Gold Tinted£14.00 Sale Price £14.00 £11.00
- Vintage Filament 6 Watt Globe B22 Bayonet Cap LED Light Bulb - Gold Tint£14.00 Sale Price £14.00 £12.00
- Decorative Twisted Braided Cable Nickel Light Fitting - Red£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £19.00
- Vintage Filament 4 Watt Globe E27 Edison Screw LED Light Bulb - Gold Tint£10.00 Sale Price £10.00 £8.00
- Decorative Twisted Braided Cable Nickel Light Fitting - Herringbone Black & White£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £19.00
- Vintage Filament 4 Watt Globe B22 Bayonet Cap LED Light Bulb - Clear£10.00 Sale Price £10.00 £7.00
- Vintage Filament 2 Watt LED E14 Small Edison Screw Light Bulb - Gold Tint£6.00 Sale Price £6.00 £5.00
- Vintage Filament 2 Watt LED E14 Small Edison Screw Light Bulb - Clear£6.00 Sale Price £6.00 £5.00
- Black Braided Cable Kit with Gold Tint 6 Watt LED Filament Teardrop Light Bulb - Black£53.00 Sale Price £53.00 £35.00
Items 1-32 of 47
The vintage, industrial style is so fashionable right now, you can walk into a bar and find great luminescence from vintage light bulbs. These quirky and retro squirrel cage designs really reminisce the mid-century halogen bulbs. But with technological advances in lighting, you can now find longer lasting LED bulbs! Exposed filament bulbs really bring a unique style to a room which is both attractive and stylish too. Pair these with our braided cables for that extra pop of colour and personality.
Vintage Style Bulbs
Vintage filament light bulbs are the future of retro. They bring a decorative charm to any room with a warm and nostalgic glow. But whilst you can pair these with our braided cables, why not use these in the exterior of your property with outdoor lanterns and other fixtures. This will assist in creating that ambient, inviting hue to the entrance of the home. Here’s why you should consider dotting vintage filament light bulbs around you home:
- emit warm, ambient and inviting lighting;
- it’s quirky and retro style;
- can be used for the exterior as well as interior;
- LED filament bulbs are available for longer lasting lifespan.
Almost every trendy bar, pub, café and restaurant is filled with vintage light bulbs which create the warm and welcoming atmosphere. When dimmed they look absolutely mesmerising and hard to resist the atmospheric glow. These bulbs are crafted in the same way that traditional bulbs had been for hundreds of years, from blown glass. Which is highly artistic and brings an old fashioned element. These bulbs along with existing fixtures will look great above the dining table and on the exterior of the home.
Shopping at Litecraft
Experimenting with new styles may be very exciting. But be sure to explore all your lighting options before installing new lights in. In order to assist you in this process, the Litecraft Blog is full of updated styles and trends to follow to bring stylishness and personality to your home. As well as useful Buying Guides on which option is most suitable for you.
Any questions you may have will be found on our FAQ’s page where you’ll be able to find near enough the answer to any question. And if you still need some assistance, then our customer service agents are on hand 7 days a week on LiveChat.