LED Light Bulbs
Items 1-32 of 124
- 4 Watt LED Vintage Style Filament E14 Light Bulb - Natural White£12.00 Sale Price £12.00 £6.00
- 3 Pack of 7 Watt LED GU10 3000K Light Bulb - Warm White£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £16.00
- 5 Pack of 7 Watt LED GU10 3000K Light Bulb - Warm White£50.00 Sale Price £50.00 £25.00
- 3 Pack of 5 Watt LED GU10 4000K Light Bulb - Natural White£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £16.00
- 5 Pack of 5 Watt LED GU10 4000K Light Bulb - Natural White£50.00 Sale Price £50.00 £25.00
- 5 Pack of 5 Watt GU10 LED Light Bulb - Natural White£25.00 Sale Price £25.00 £24.00
- 3 Pack of 5 Watt GU10 LED Dimmable Light Bulb - Natural White£21.00 Sale Price £21.00 £20.00
- 5 Pack of 5 Watt GU10 LED Dimmable Light Bulb - Natural White£35.00 Sale Price £35.00 £32.00
- 10 Pack of 4.1 Watt LED GU10 Light Bulbs - Warm White£60.00 Sale Price £60.00 £30.00
- 2 Pack of 7 Watt LED B22 Bayonet Cap Dusk Till Dawn Light Bulbs - Warm White£36.00 Sale Price £36.00 £18.00
- 4 Pack of 7 Watt LED B22 Bayonet Cap Dusk Till Dawn Light Bulbs - Warm White£56.00 Sale Price £56.00 £28.00
Items 1-32 of 124
LED is the latest innovation in home lighting. LED light bulbs offer a high quality, energy saving and eco friendly alternative to incandescent bulbs. They are up to 90% more energy efficient than traditional incandescent bulbs, so switching your home lighting to LED can significantly reduce energy bills. Although LED bulbs are initially more expensive than traditional bulbs, they use less energy and can last 10-20 years, so switching to LED should be seen as an investment that will save you money in the long run.
Advantages of LED bulbs
LED bulbs will help to reduce the UK's high energy consumption. They are fully recyclable and contain no harmful chemicals or materials, so choosing LED bulbs helps to protect our planet.
Making the switch couldn't be simpler. LED light bulbs are as easy to install as traditional lights. If you’re replacing traditional bulbs with new LEDs, simply match the base of the bulbs. LED bulbs are now available in most popular types of fittings, including:
- Edison screw;
LED bulbs in Litecraft
LED bulbs also come in a choice of warm white or cool white light. Warm white is closest colour to traditional light bulbs which makes it perfect for living rooms and bedrooms, but cool light gives a crisp, bright light that works well in kitchens, bathrooms and outdoor spaces.
Litecraft know everything there is to know about converting to LED bulbs. For more information on making the switch, read our guide to LED. Litecraft is the second largest lighting superstore in the UK, and has stores and showrooms up and down the country for you to pop into and take a look. Whatever you are searching for, for example, pendants, chandeliers, floor lamps, table or desk lamps, night lights or even spotlights, you’re sure to find it at Litecraft.