Bathroom Ceiling Lights
Items 1-32 of 109
- Catri 3 Light Bathroom Flush Ceiling Light - Chrome£80.00 Sale Price £80.00 £72.00
- Taurus 3 Light Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight Plate - Chrome£49.00 Sale Price £49.00 £24.00
- Taurus 3 Light Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight Bar - Chrome£59.00 Sale Price £59.00 £29.00
- Edvin 3 Light Bathroom Semi Flush Ceiling Light - Chrome£75.00 Sale Price £75.00 £66.00
- Spa Pro - Brona Small 3 Light Bathroom Flush Ceiling Light - Chrome£149.00 Sale Price £149.00 £131.00
- Marquis by Waterford - Moy LED Large Bathroom Ceiling Pendant - Chrome£360.00 Sale Price £360.00 £262.00
- Turin 9 Light Semi Flush Circular Bathroom Ceiling Light - Chrome£180.00 Sale Price £180.00 £126.00
- Hugo 4 Light Bathroom Ceiling Spotlight Bar - Chrome£116.00 Sale Price £116.00 £97.00
- Pyxis K9 Glass 4 Light Bathroom Ceiling Light - Chrome£120.00 Sale Price £120.00 £71.00
Items 1-32 of 109
Bathroom ceiling lighting is one of the most important things in your home. It needs to be both relaxing and useful, whilst also maintaining a degree of safety for anyone who will be using the features. This can be ensured by utilising the wide range of IP44 rated lights, available to buy from Litecraft online and in store.
Ceiling Lighting in the Bathroom
IP44 rated light fittings are suitable for use within bathroom zones 1 and 2 and all of the dry outside zones, so safety is guaranteed if they are fitted within these guidelines.
In our bathroom ceiling lights section, you will find a range of different lights, such as:
Lighting in your bathroom
It is very important to have a very versatile lighting setup in your bathroom, as it is a room which has one of the most varied uses in the household. You will need to make sure that the light is bright and effective, for your morning routine, but it also has to have a more refined sense of style to help you relax during your soothing evening bath.
To achieve this, you could consider pairing your larger bathroom ceiling fittings with a few accent pieces such as a suitable bathroom wall light, or maybe even an arrangement of spotlights to add extra atmosphere to the bathroom interior.
Experimenting with different styles of ceiling and wall lights for your bathroom can be very intriguing and effective, however, we do recommend that a qualified electrician should be the one to install your beautiful new lights.
Why buy from us?
Here at Litecraft, we have been meeting your lighting demands with high quality lighting for over 60 years, and we aren’t stopping now! We are currently the second largest lighting superstore in the UK, and have stores and showrooms up and down the country for you to pop into and take a look. Whatever you are searching for, you’re sure to find it at Litecraft.