Halogen Light Bulbs
- 6 Pack of 28 Watt E14 Eco Mini Globe Halogen Light Bulbs - Warm White£24.00 Sale Price £24.00 £12.00
- 10 Pack of 18 Watt G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb - Clear£33.00 Sale Price £33.00 £17.00
- 6 Pack of 18 Watt G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb - Clear£20.00 Sale Price £20.00 £11.00
- 2 Pack of 18 Watt G9 Halogen Capsule Light Bulb - Clear£7.00 Sale Price £7.00 £4.00
- 6 Pack of 28 Watt E14 Small Edison Screw Golf Ball Light Bulbs - Clear£18.00 Sale Price £18.00 £12.00
- 6 Pack of 28 Watt B22 Bayonet Cap Candle Light Bulbs - Clear£18.00 Sale Price £18.00 £6.00
- 12 Pack of 33 Watt G9 Eco Halogen 360 Lumen Light Bulbs£25.00 Sale Price £25.00 £16.00
- 12 Pack of 20 Watt G4 Eco Halogen 260 Lumen Light Bulbs£25.00 Sale Price £25.00 £16.00
- 12 Pack of 20 Watt G4 Eco Halogen 225 Lumen Light Bulbs£25.00 Sale Price £25.00 £16.00
- 12 Pack of 40 Watt G9 550 Lumen Halogen Bulb - Clear£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £16.00
- 12 Pack of 33 Watt G9 480 Lumen Halogen Bulb - Clear£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £16.00
Halogens are the cheapest type of energy saving bulb which you can buy for as little £1. They are the most commonly used bulbs for spotlight fixtures and other light fittings. However, this is slowly being overtaken by innovative and growing LED bulbs which are energy efficient and money saving in the long run. Compared to incandescent bulbs, halogen bulbs use up to 30% less energy. They are good for vintage filament bulbs or fixtures which require low wattage as they can overheat.
Choosing the right bulb or light source couldn’t be any easier. Litecraft have a huge range of integrated LED fixtures which save you having to buy bulbs and are energy efficient! Our halogen bulbs come in a variety of different temperatures and brightness. For a cosier vibe, go for the warm white halogen bulb which exudes a welcoming ambience. And for a more focused beam, look at our range of cool white light bulbs for extra concentration. So if you are looking for cheap, reliable bulbs go for halogen bulbs but for that extra investment go for LED’s which will be well worth the money when you look at energy bills. Here’s why you should buy halogen light bulbs from us today:
- halogens won’t reduce energy usage but they’re cheap and easy to quickly replace when you need it;
- good choice if you don’t want to spend too much on bulbs and don’t often use them, in places like the garage or loft;
- light source is almost identical to traditional incandescent bulbs;
- instant brightness at the flick of a switch;
- dimmable halogen bulbs are available.
Remember halogen bulbs are effective in being a cheap option and easy to replace however if you want to see a difference in your energy bills and energy effectiveness, choose LED bulbs.
Shop at Litecraft
Litecraft have over 60 years of experience in the lighting industry. We are always bringing in newer and modern lines for our customers to enjoy better illumination in their homes. We believe the key to good lighting is sourcing the best quality material and designs which will be appealing to look at as well as illuminative.
Check out the Litecraft Blog for inspirations and tips on lighting designs and home interior improvements. We regularly post new blogs every day including a weekly Friday giveaway, for the chance of a lucky winner to receive an exciting new light fixture from Litecraft!