Items 1-32 of 42
- Rosco 1 Light Parabolic Square Single Wall or Ceiling Spotlight - White£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £28.00
- 1 Light Telford Cylinder Ceiling or Wall Spotlight - Black£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £29.00
- Visconte Gem Conical LED IP44 Rated Wall Light - Chrome£199.00 Sale Price £199.00 £180.00
- 2 Pack of Heka 2 Light Twin Aluminium Recessed Downlights - Aluminium£136.00 Sale Price £136.00 £15.00
- Ecomoods 1 Light Adjustable Spotlight Wall Light - Satin Chrome£49.00 Sale Price £49.00 £16.00
- 2 Pack of Ecomoods 1 Light Adjustable Spotlight Wall Light - Satin Chrome£98.00 Sale Price £98.00 £16.00
- 2 Pack of Heka Twin Rounded Aluminium Recessed Downlights - Aluminium£134.00 Sale Price £134.00 £16.00
- 2 Pack of Round Recessed Ceiling Light - Satin Chrome£104.00 Sale Price £104.00 £16.00
- Pack of 3 Laghetto LED Circular Cabinet Light in Satin Nickel£48.00 Sale Price £48.00 £40.00
- Pack of 5 Laghetto LED Circular Cabinet Light in Satin Nickel£80.00 Sale Price £80.00 £60.00
- Pack of 2 Chobham Industrial Style Single Adjustable Spotlight Wall Light - Satin Brass£32.00 Sale Price £32.00 £22.00
- 2 Pack of Kenn 1 Light Adjustable Outdoor Wall Light - Black£78.00 Sale Price £78.00 £33.00
- Kenn 1 Light Adjustable Outdoor Wall Light - Black£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £18.00
- Pack of 2 Garufo 1 Light Spotlight Wall Light - Grey£34.00 Sale Price £34.00 £17.00
- 1 Light Adjustable Single Wall Spotlight - Aluminium£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £15.00
Items 1-32 of 42
Layering the lights around your home is a great way to improve the look and feel within your interiors, as it offers a more effective and thorough sense of light to the environment. To do this, we suggest using a range of different sized fittings, from smaller table lamps to larger ceiling fittings. Layering the light means you will be able to change the tone inside a room to cater to the kind of mood required for any particular situation and this means that the room will be better suited to the event and the entire situation will benefit as a result.
Wall Spot Lighting
Using wall mounted spotlights to produce this form of lighting is a very intelligent method, as they produce a softer style of light that gives a more refined and relaxed tonality to the mood within the room. Along with this, the light they produce is also fairly practical and can offer useful lighting when required.
Lights such as these are incredibly useful, as they can:
- highlight any architectural features of the interior;
- give an unusual tone to the room;
- produce a deeper style of home lighting;
- help to provide a layered style of lighting to your home.
Spotlights are a great addition to any home, as they give useful and effective lighting in a discreet and stylish fashion, and this is great within a vast array of interior designs.
Lighting with Litecraft
When you buy from Litecraft, you know you are in capable and trustworthy hands. We have been operating for over 60 years, and have satisfied an enormous list of customers with our knowledge, customer care, and honest approach. We offer you help with your lighting t every stage, from finding out the latest trends and tricks on our fabulous blog, all the way to helping you finalise the delivery details at the other end of the process.