LED Light Bulbs
Items 1-32 of 97
- 5 Pack of 5 Watt LED GU10 4000K Light Bulb - Natural White£50.00 Sale Price £50.00 £25.00
- 4 Watt LED Vintage Style Filament E14 Light Bulb - Natural White£12.00 Sale Price £12.00 £5.00
- 3 Pack of 7 Watt LED GU10 3000K Light Bulb - Warm White£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £16.00
- 5 Pack of 7 Watt LED GU10 3000K Light Bulb - Warm White£50.00 Sale Price £50.00 £25.00
- 3 Pack of 5 Watt LED GU10 4000K Light Bulb - Natural White£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £16.00
- 3 Pack of Vintage Filament 4 Watt Globe E27 Edison Screw LED Light Bulb - Gold Tint£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £22.00
- 4 Watt LED E27 Edison Screw Candle Light Bulb - Cool White£8.00 Sale Price £8.00 £4.00
- 4 Watt LED Vintage Style Filament B22 Bayonet Cap Light Bulb - Warm White£16.00 Sale Price £16.00 £8.00
- 9 Watt E27 Edison Screw LED GLS Smart Lamp Light Bulb - Natural White£15.00 Sale Price £15.00 £9.00
- 10 Pack of 6 Watt LED E27 Edison Screw Daylight Candle Bulb - Cool White£120.00 Sale Price £120.00 £51.00
Items 1-32 of 97
Finding the right way to light up your home is a very important task, as it is one of the major ways to ensure that you create the right theme within your interiors. However, this isn’t just applicable to the fittings you choose, as you’ve also got to find the correct bulbs for use within these fittings. Different kinds of bulbs can give a different effect to your home, and this is great for allowing your interiors to have a more effective feel that is suited to the purpose of the room.
Using the right bulbs with each fitting is vital to the success of your home’s designs, as it will give the right tone and mood to an interior. Fittings such as chandeliers are usually used to create a more relaxing and elegant feel, and therefore warmer bulbs will be more suitable, whereas task lamps are more direct and purposeful so a cooler tone of light will be more relevant. LED bulbs make a great addition to a range of different light fixtures, and also make for a more efficient lighting setup.
Here are a few reasons to choose LED bulbs:
- they’re energy efficient;
- they’re durable;
- they’re reliable;
- they give out high quality light.
LED lighting is a fantastic feature to bring into any household, as it offers you the ability to be able to give energy efficient cost saving light to your home that can help you to save money on your utility bills, whilst also ensuring your light it reliable and useful. The lifespan of LED bulbs is far superior to that of the traditional halogen or incandescent bulb, which means you’ll have to buy these bulbs far less often, offering another way to save on lighting costs. We have a selection of single bulbs and great value bulb packs to choose from, helping you save even more money.
Shopping with Litecraft
When you’re looking for the right place to find the right lighting fittings for your home, it is important that you find the people who have the expertise and experience in the field to be able to guide you towards to correct features. Here at Litecraft, we’ve been lighting up homes for over 60 years and, with our current standing as the 2nd largest UK lighting company, we won’t be stopping any time soon!
Our team of experts are always on hand to provide hints and tips over on our blog page, and the wonderful customer service crew are the perfect contact for any lighting queries you may have. Whether you’ve got questions about anything from table lamps to pendants, we’re happy to help. Simply pop in store or browse online to buy one of the fantastic lights we have on offer, and start your lighting journey with Litecraft today!