8 Salvage Inspired Ceiling Lights
Whether it's caged, orbed, grilled or meshed we're seeing a lot of salvage and industrial styles around the world of interiors lately, and Litecraft are no exception. From cluster wire balls and metal orbs to rustic shades and fisherman lanterns, we've got all the salvage and industrial looks covered. Here are our top 8 ceiling light picks...
Scroll down for Product descriptions...
8 Salvage Inspired Ceiling Lights
1. Our new Haddon 1 Light Ceiling Light Cage Pendant design is the epitome of salvage with it's metal cage shade showcasing a single exposed bulb. As explained in yesterdays be inspired post, exposed bulbs especially vintage filament styles are bang on trend this year with many home and commercial properties opting for the look. Suspend above the dining table or breakfast bar for a hint of salvage. A chandelier option is also available.
2. Copper is a big industrial trend this year, especially in the kitchen. We're ceiling both rustic and polished styles coming through at the home and interior shows. The finish brings a warm element to what can sometimes be a cold and harsh décor. Our Logan Copper Ceiling Light boasts a more rustic copper finish which gives a more salvage inspired look. A white interior gives extra illumination when lit, making this fitting an ideal light source for more practical areas of the home such as the kitchen.
3. With 12 weird and wonderful wire ball shades clustered together what's not to love about our Astratto 12 Light Chrome Ceiling Light. Whether you choose to suspend in a crazy fashion or neatly dangled in a symmetrical cluster this piece will add that show-stopping salvage inspired look to any room in your home.
4. Our Rise and Fall Pendants have been one of our more popular ranges since we introduced them back in the Autumn of 2012. Whether you're after a subtle country cottage interior or a starker industrial décor, this range is perfect. For our Salvage themed post we choose our Satin Chrome option. a simple dome shade suspends from a pulled operated cable which enables you to change the height, ideal for over dining table and breakfast bars. add a Squirrel Cage Bulb to further enforce the industrial element.
5. Mixing styles will add an eclectic and intriguing element to your home. That's why orb chandeliers have been received so well over the last few month. The contrast of industrial together with traditional creates a talking point and a great ice breaker for any room as it's a little different to the norm. Our Beaumont 3 Light Orb Chandelier Pendant in Satin Chrome features a simple 3 light fitting encased in an impressive metal caged sphere.
6. Another newbie and what a beauty! If you're hoping to bring some nautical flare into your salvage inspired interior then our Fisherman 30cm Ceiling Light in Black Antique Brass is a must. Showcasing an antique black brass finish with a clear dome shade that exposes the bulb, this is the ultimate in industrial style. Hang in your hallway to greet visitors or double up over your breakfast bar for a double salvage inspired whammy.
7. Mesh and wire fittings and accessories are key for a salvage inspired interior. Resembling a rustic chicken wire shade, our Spiro 1 Light Ceiling Pendant in Chrome features a hypotrochoid designed frame in alight acrylic finish. This exposes the bulb ever so slightly, giving an almost floating element.
8. Our Joshua Easy to Fit Cage Ceiling Shade in Cream is our go-to fitting for a quick and easy industrial fix. Again we're seeing a mix of styles with it's country style cream enamelled shade and an industrial mesh grille cover. The easy to fit element allows for a quick installation.
What's your favourite?