What have you got planned this weekend? Create a romantic boudoir by choosing one of our sensual and sultry smoke grey ceiling lights to suspend above your bed this Valentines weekend. We’ve pulled together 7 of our best Fifty Shades of Grey inspired ceiling lights to get you in the valentines mood.
7 Fifty Shades of Grey Inspired Ceiling Lights
1. Our Nakita 6 Light Cluster Ceiling Pendant in Smoked Glass has all the elements of a sultry, sexy feel. A cluster of smooth and voluptuous glass shades cascade in a romantic tiered effect. The smoke finish of each glass creates a moody diffused illumination, perfect for a dimmer Valentine’s evening. This fitting is ideal for high ceiling rooms and stairwells, place at the top of the stairs for a welcoming statement.
2. For smaller rooms and lower ceilings it’s best to opt for flush ceiling lights. We have a range of dual mount fittings and collections that include flush and semi-flush options. Our Saturn 9 light Smoke Grey Flush Ceiling Light is an eye catching fitting featuring smoke grey balls mingling with clear acrylic rings and crystal effect smoke finished tear-drops. A mirrored chrome plate give the illusion of a double illumination.
3. Our new Diamante Range just oozes glamour and romance. A diamanté effect drum shade boasts swanky metallic pebbles that dangle from dainty crystal beads. The 8 Lights inside the drum shade bounce light off the pebbles giving a strong illumination.
4. For a classic look this valentines weekend why not choose one of our Marie Therese Chandelier Ceiling Lights , our new Marie Therese 3 Light range comes in clear, smoke and a dusky pink. Choose our Smoke Grey for that sultry edge, the dainty frame boasts cascading crystal beads and crystal effect droplets. This collection is ideal for smaller interiors or double up for larger rooms.
5. Last year it was all about The Gatsby, but don’t fret, even with the introduction of Mr Grey, this handsome piece is till on top of the trends this year. Our Gatsby 3 Light Cluster Pendant Light With Glass Shades feature three dashing decanter inspired glass shades in clear, champagne and smoke. This piece will take you right back to the fun and frivolous 20’s.
6. Double the romance with a Double Chandelier from our stunning L’amour range. L’amour quite simply translates as love and everything in between, so of course we’d include this collection in this weeks Valentines inspired post. This fitting is a double whammy, a stylish yet grey finish gives this fitting a contemporary feel, whilst the voile fabric adds a more traditional element. Two crystal chandeliers peek from beneath the voile to reveal cascading crystal droplets. This fitting would be perfect over a master bed or suspended above a candlelit dinner table.
7. Add a splash of romance to your bathroom with an opulent crystal chandelier. Our Vara Chandelier Ceiling Lights Range is IP44 rated meaning it’s safe to install in a bathroom. Plus you can now add our Almond Crystals to the range. We’ve obviously chosen our Vara 9 Light Bathroom Chandelier with Smoke Crystals for our fifty shades of grey themed post. For more on this range check out our post here.