- Product Type: Recessed Downlighters
- Number of Bulbs: 1
- Bulbs Included: No
- Light Bulb Type: GU10
- Max Bulb Wattage: 50 Watt
- Compatible with LED: Yes
- Light Source: Halogen
- Dimmable: Yes (With appropriate bulb & switch)
- Colours: Chrome
- Height: 14cm (depth)
- Diameter: 14cm
- Material: Metal
- Product Weight: 0.24kg
- Features: Conversion Kit, Energy Efficient With Appropriate Bulb, Fixed Head(s)
- Usually Delivered in: 24-48 Hours
- Style: Modern, Simple, Stylish, Trendy
- Voltage: 240V
*Free of Charge Delivery - If your delivery address is within UK Mainland then we ship your order to you free of charge on our 2-3 day delivery service, with exclusions: highlands, islands and Ireland. If you place your order before2pm, we will do our very best to get your order out the same day. Bulbs are subject to a small delivery charge if purchased on their own and total under £16.
Was Original £10Now £4
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Is the downlight converter suitable for use in a shower cubicle?
- A: Thanks for your enquiry, this item is not IP rated so wouldn't be suitable to be used in a shower cubical. For this you would need an IP65 fitting.
- Q: What is the IP rating and is the downlight converter suitable for use in a shower cubicle?
- A: Thank you for your query, this item is not IP rated and therefore not suitable to be put in bathroom areas that require IP rating and not suitable to be used in a shower cubical.
- Q: The conversion looks fine in terms of filling oversized hole but can the bulbs deliver enough brightness as the old bulbs? We have the GU10 bulbs but they are not very bright.
- A: The conversion kits have adaptors which means they can use either GU10 or MR16 bulbs
- Q: re: brushed chrome recessed downlight conversion kit- Do I need a transformer or does the fitting wire directly into the mains? Many thanks
- A: Please be advised that the Brushed Chrome Recessed Conversion Kit comes with a mains and a low voltage strap so that you can choose whether you would like low voltage and a transformer or wire your fitting directly to the mains.