Litecraft Privacy Statement
Litecraft Privacy Statement
1. Litecraft complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
5. For administrative reasons email subscription data may be passed to and stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
6. We regularly email website news and information updates to those customers who have specifically subscribed to our email service. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
7. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
8. We may however share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our website via a site belonging to one of our partners. However, such information will also be subject to our partners’ privacy policies.
9. If you subscribe to our email service via a partner site, that partner may wish to send you details via email of other products and services, which may be of interest to you. However when you subscribe directly to our email service you will be asked whether or not you wish to receive such emails.
11. In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
12. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us, regarding products or services directly provided by us.
13. All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
15. Our website uses remarketing to reach people who have previously visited us. Our ads can show to the customers when they visit other websites in the Google Display Network.
16. You will see ads as you browse Display Network websites and use Display Network apps.
19. We’d love to share our offers and for you to be first to hear about our exclusive voucher codes, best offers, free giveaways and inspirational information. We share this via e-mail., but only if you’d like us to.
As our customer it’s important that you have control of what we do with your personal information. Your privacy is important to us.
Keeping in touch promise.
- Our contact with you will be relevant based on the information you give us.
- You have the option to ‘opt out’ at any time, this can be updated in the preferences under My Account, or you can contact our friendly customer service team email@example.com requesting to opt out.
- Similarly if you unsure regarding the information we hold on your account, please feel free to contact us, as above.
- Your information will not be passed onto anyone outside Litecraft Group Ltd to use for their own marketing purposes.
- We’ll only ever use your details so you can benefit from the following:
- 1. Exclusive vouchercodes.
- 2. Special offers.
- 3. Details of new products.
- 4. Interior inspiration.
- 5. Product guarantees / warranties.
- 6. Or simply, to get some feedback.