All Wall Lights, Page 2
Items 33-64 of 397
- Vasca 2 Light Crystal Bar Bathroom Wall Light - Chrome£120.00 Sale Price £120.00 £75.00
- Colone Outdoor Lantern Bevelled Glass Wall Light Lantern - Black£35.00 Sale Price £35.00 £19.00
- Holme Small Up or Down Light Outdoor Wall Light - Black£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £18.00
- Lark Tiered Fisherman Style Outdoor Wall Lantern - Black£59.00 Sale Price £59.00 £19.00
- Marquis by Waterford - Annalee LED Wall Light - Chrome£110.00 Sale Price £110.00 £74.00
- 2 Pack of 1 Light Outdoor Wall Light - Wood Effect & Satin Chrome£58.00 Sale Price £58.00 £17.00
- Marie Therese 2 Arm Wall Light Chandelier - White with FREE LED Bulbs£39.00 Sale Price £39.00 £29.00
- Spa Pro - Brona 2 Light Bathroom Wall Light - Chrome£159.00 Sale Price £159.00 £62.00
- Vara 2 Light Wall Light with Red Crystals - Chrome£58.00 Sale Price £58.00 £42.00
- Contemporary Wall Light Champagne Flute 2 Tier - White£109.00 Sale Price £109.00 £91.00
Items 33-64 of 397
Layering the lighting within your home is a great way to give a fresh and effective and atmosphere to your bedroom and living rooms. Having a combination of lights in your household allows you to dictate the mood, as you can have softer lights, such as lamps and wall lighting, or for relaxing and more direct lights, such as ceiling lights, for a more focused tone.
By bringing wall lights into your home, you will also be introducing all of the following into your interiors too:
- mood creating accent light;
- a versatile lighting arrangement;
- a sense of subtlety;
- a comforting and relaxing feel.
The craving for a comforting feel within your home’s interiors is an understandable one, as it means you are given a safe space to relax and unwind within at the end of a long day filled with tasks and tests which have tired you out. Being able to come home to an environment which is tailored to help that is a genuine pleasure and joy to behold. Decorative wall lights and table lamps are great for this as they give a softer style of light which isn’t too direct and has a soothing appearance.
Shopping with Litecraft
When looking for home lighting, the advice from people who understand the business is invaluable. That’s why we aim to put our 60+ years of experience to your advantage when you buy with us, and offer you a range of hints and tips to help you discover the perfect lighting. As the second largest UK lighting company, we have a huge range of lights, and an even bigger knowledge-bank, so you know you are in capable and trustworthy hands.
To view our selection of products, simply browse our online catalogue or pop into one of our shops, which are located up and down the UK, where one of our friendly members of staff will be on hand to provide a helping hand with any of your issues or questions you may have.