Recessed Downlights, Page 3
Items 65-96 of 139
- Pack of 3 Conwy Kitchen 1.5 Watt LED Circular Cabinet Light with Frosted Shade – White£48.00 Sale Price £48.00 £40.00
- 5 Pack of IP65 Rated GU10 Fixed Position Square Downlighter - White£95.00 Sale Price £95.00 £50.00
- 2 Pack of IP65 Rated GU10 Tiltable Circular Downlighter - Matte Black£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £19.00
- 5 Pack of IP65 Rated GU10 Tiltable Circular Downlighter - Chrome£95.00 Sale Price £95.00 £48.00
- Pack of 3 Fire Rated IP20 Fixed Downlighter with LED Bulbs - Black Chrome£30.00 Sale Price £30.00 £27.00
- 3 Pack of Penrith 1 Light Recessed Downlight - Brushed Chrome£87.00 Sale Price £87.00 £20.00
Items 65-96 of 139
When you are designing a new lighting arrangement for your home, there are an endless amount of options to choose from, and finding the correct style of lighting is pivotal to the success of absolutely any interior’s designs. Lighting is the feature which plays the biggest part in setting the mood and the tone within any interior, and is great for giving your home a more versatile feels as you try to create a set of lighting which can be used for a range of different functions and situations.
Recessed Down Lighting Fittings
Whilst using features such as wall lights and floor lamps is great for giving accent lighting and creating a real atmosphere within your home, recessed downlights are great for giving a more useful form of light which has a practical and effective sense within your interiors.
Recessed downlights are a brilliant addition to your home thanks to the following features:
- they have a discreet style which slips seamlessly into your interior;
- they give a spotlight form of lighting which is direct and useful;
- can be placed in areas where they will be most useful in accordance to other features.
Recessed downlights are great for use in absolutely any interior, as their simple yet stylish look fits into any décor without issue. By having such a discreet yet versatile image they are a superb addition to your home, and help to create a lighting theme which is up to date and modern for your household.
Shopping with Litecraft
When you buy from Litecraft, you instantly know that you’ve made the right decision. That’s because you’ll have our fantastic team by your side to answer any question you may have, or to help solve any issue which may arise. With over 60 years of experience in the business, and at our current position as the number 2 lighting company in the UK, you know you’re in capable and trustworthy hands.
So, whether you’re after advice on flush ceiling lights, or on the lookout for a gorgeous new lamps, we’ve got hints and tips for everyone!
Simply pop into one of our stores or take a look at our range online to get started today!