Our Top 10 New Industrial Pendants
Whilst Industrial Interiors are mainly seen in loft conversions, old buildings and converted mills. This look can be incorporated into more traditional and even contemporary spaces. The key to getting this look is to introduce rough edged accessories, industrial fittings and stripped back furniture to give the illusion of an industrial setting. For more industrial inspiration check out our Be Inspired : Industrial post here. For a quick and simple industrial addition add an industrial or vintage style ceiling pendant. We've pulled together 10 of our newest industrial pendants to help you get this trendy interior look.
Please scroll down for full product descriptions.
10 Industrial Pendants
1. Combining two of this years trendiest elements is our stunning Caged 1 Light Ceiling Pendant in Copper. Boasting a trendy cages design that exposes the bulb and a warm copper finish, this is the ultimate in Industrial Pendants. Suspend over kitchen islands or breakfast bars or cluster several together over the dining table for a touch of industrial.
2. Worn effect metal is a must when choosing industrial pendants, it gives an authentic salvage effect to the home. Our Senior Large and small industrial pendants have a rough finish and are finished off with authentic looking screws and bolts to reinforce the industrial look. This heavy duty piece will add a show-stopping industrial element to your home with it's solid frame and sturdy design which is reflected in the price.
3. Add industrial elements to your kitchen with our Granny Ceiling Pendant in Grey. This stunning grey ridged fitting features a hammered effect finish for an authentic salvage look. For smaller spaces choose our compact version.
4. Industrial interiors don't always have to include metal finishes. Rustic stripped back wood detail will also work well added into an industrial décor. Our Vintage Style Caged Ceiling Pendant light combines both rustic wood and rust effect metal together to create a classic industrial fitting.
5. Red is great when adding a hint of retro to your industrial interiors. If retro is your thing take a look at our Cam Industrial Ceiling Pendant. This little beauty features a glossy red finished shade. But don't be deceived , whilst this fitting may appear super glossy, this one is definitely an industrial pendant, with a stainless steel fitting and authentic machinery design. Install about your kitchen island.
6. Vintage and Industrial designs will sit comfortably together in most interiors. Both trends feature aged finishes and nostalgic designs. Our 1800's Style Vintage Ceiling Pendant Light is ideal for both trends. Featuring a trendy worn brass finish this is a simple piece but a show-stopper in the home. When lit, this fitting creates a warm ambience.
7. Exposed bulbs are big again this year. So if you're a fan of this look make sure your industrial pendant highlights this feature. Our Edward Industrial Pendant Light boasts a simple metal shade suspended from a brass holder and black cord. The white interior of the shade enables for a stronger illumination whilst the cone design gives a wider scope of light and allows for an exposed bulb design. Suspend this light above breakfast bars or group three or four clustered together above the dining table to create a statement for guests.
8. Industrial pendants don't just originate from factory and urban mills. Old fishing ports also capture the essence of industrial design. Fisherman pendants are a big trend this year. Our Fisherman 30cm Ceiling Pendant Light in Black Antique Brass will add a warm industrial vibe with hints of old navy and nautical roots. Again this fitting includes a clear dome shade that exposes the bulb inside for even more industrial flare.
9. Another Nautical inspired design is our Mariner Ceiling Pendant, available in two sizes this fitting again captures the nostalgic nautical look. This fitting features bolts and screws to give an authentic industrial look whilst a frosted glass shade creates a diffused ambience when lit. The polished nickel finish gives a more contemporary twist making this an ideal fitting for many home interiors.
10. Finally, go old school industrial with our Red School Industrial pendant. This vintage style pendant features a glossy red metal finish which will create a feature amongst the darker more rustic industrial interior. The wide shade design enables for a wide scope of light making this fitting ideal for Kitchens and other practical areas of the home.