English Cottage Cushions and Chandeliers
For a quick country fix choose a quaint country statement chandelier and a charming cottage inspired cushion. Choose ditsy print fabrics and frill edged designs in-keeping with the natural country vibe. When choosing chandeliers go for antique and shabby chic finishes for a rustic lived-in look.
This look is all about fresh floral prints that are warm and inviting for guests. A quaint English summer look inspired by summer meadows and traditional English cottages. Take a look at our top cushion and chandelier picks.
1. Romance is in the air with our stunning Cream & Gold Romeo Chandelier 5 Light. A delicate array of crystals and beads envelope this fitting whilst twinkling sconces add a sparkling ambience. The rustic cream and gold finish gives this piece an ornate element which reinforces the romantic notion. Hang over a stripped back dining table for a sultry statement or over the bed for a dreamy disposition. Team this chandelier with a cream canvas for a natural chic interior.
2. Adding cheerful prints and motif are a must for your English Cottage interior. Mix this with a ditsy print and you're winning. Our Vintage Ruffle Owl Cushion will add a sweet addition to any room. Featuring a patchwork of red and green ditsy floral fabric with a stitched hen and small felt nose. Two buttons make up the owls eyes. Place on a shabby chic rocking chair in the nursery or scatter together with complimenting cushions on a couch for a pop of colour.
3. Natural designs are a must for an English cottage interior. Leafy and floral options will bring the serene and tranquil of the outside in, giving a calm and welcoming ambience for your house guests. Our Jessica Pendant Ceiling 5 Light in Brushed Cream features twisting and curled branches finished with dainty leaves. Five glass tulip shades give a sparkling addition whilst the brushed cream metal finish adds a touch of vintage.
4. To compliment our Owl cushions or for a simple touch choose our Vintage Ruffle Cushion. Featuring a pink and green floral design on a sheet of white this is the perfect addition to an English Country Interior. Place next to some fresh cut red roses on a side table.
5. A simple scatter cushion can make all the difference to an interior. Whilst adding layering and depth to a room they also bring comfort and colour. Choose an array of plain and patterned designs to add contrast. Our Venus Round Cushion is a simple yet elegant touch. The frilly gold element adds a quirky and frivolous edge whilst the soft gold tone brings in a neutral aspect which is ideal for a pastel coloured interior.
6. Fresh white chandeliers offer a light and spacious feel to a room. Hang against chalk while walls for optimum effect. Our Arielle 5 Light Ceiling Pendant in Ivory offers a curvaceous design of swirls with smooth glass gems that glisten when lit. The smooth curves of the piece give it a more modern twist.
7. Adding distinctive styles in subtle colours will give interest and character to a room. Bolster cushions are a great way to add luxury and glam to a room as well as complimenting a crystal chandelier. Our Venus Bolster Cushion adds a unique yet subtle style. Place on armchairs for back and arm support or with other scatter cushions for a decorative look.
8. Antique metal finishes are great for giving a room a nostalgic vintage feel. Our popular Madonna Chandelier Range is available in Antique brass for a luxury touch. A traditional frame of dainty swirls and sconces beautifully draped with crystal cut beading and drops create and ornate statement that glistens and sparkles when lit. Our Madonna Chandelier 3 Light version is ideal for smaller rooms and perfect for quaint little cottages.