6 Chilling Chandeliers and Ceiling Lights
Up the creep factor this Halloween with some spine chilling chandeliers and ceiling lights. A white, ivory or chrome ceiling light and chandelier sets the scene for a ghostly, Miss Havisham style interior, ideal for a ghostly Hallway or an eerie and whimsical dining room. The look can be dressed with faux cobwebs and artificial dust to give an abandoned and desolate effect. Then transform this look by using white tinsel, faux snowflakes and artificial snow to create a Narnia-esque interior ready for the festive season.
We've picked our top 6 Haunting Chandeliers and Ceiling lights that will send spooky shivers down your guests spine.
- 1. Our Kensington 3 Light Semi Flush Ceiling Light offers a demure approach. A simple silver frame features three glass spheres each showcasing a ribbed effect. Three ivory shades with a pleated design give this fitting a subtle ambience when lit. There is a hint of Victorian vintage about this fitting, with some faux cobwebs draped over the arms this fitting won't be lost in a haunting hallway décor.
- 2. We've been waiting for this little gem since our design team sourced it back in August. This stunning chandelier finally landed last week to an amazing response. A pure white glossy finish gives our traditional Marie Therese Chandelier in White a contemporary edge. Crystal cut effect droplets and sconces create a glistening design when lit. For a morbid Miss Havisham makeover dangle faux cobwebs across each arm. Keep decoration to a minimum for a desolate feel.
- 3. For tall stairwells and Hallways create a grand entrance by installing a cascading cluster fitting. This style of fitting creates a statement for your entrance, a great talking point when inviting guests over. Our Tegg Pendant Ceiling 7 Light LED Spiral Cluster in Chrome features 7 effervescent glass baubles shades that resemble giant rain drops, a stunning Autumn/Winter design. During the spine-chilling Halloween season hang paper bats from each cable together with more faux cobwebs.
- 4. Don't limit the spookiness to just your Hallways and main rooms, keep the Haunting interior flowing through your whole home with our Vara Bathroom Ceiling Chandelier in Chrome . This fitting boasts a traditional vintage-eqsue design of dainty chrome arms and twinkling crystal droplets. The Victorian design works perfectly with a Haunted house theme for Halloween. Give your guests a spook when they visit the bathroom by placing some faux spiders entwined with cobwebs over the sconces and drape around the arms.
- 5. Our next pick offers a touch of gothic galore, our Monique Chandelier in Chrome gives the illusion of a traditional chandelier but with a modern twist. A sleek silhouette cut out design creates a contemporary twist. For a whimsical and ethereal effect add twigs and branches giving the effect of a birds next in the centre of the fitting. Complete with faux cobwebs for an abandoned look.
- 6. Halloween doesn't always have to be grisly and grotesque, a mystifying presence can conjure up uncanny emotions, ideal for our white Ghostly Halloween theme this week. Our Arielle 5 Light Ceiling Pendant in Ivory portrays a mystifying look, a collection of curved ivory arms curve and entwine creating a spiral style structure. Large crystal effect droplets resembling giant rain drops glisten among the curved arms creating a beautiful and whimsical design. Keep the Halloween look simple by adding some dainty pieces of faux spider-web over the spiralled arms.
For more information on any of our Chandeliers and Ceilings Lights featured in this post please contact our Litecraft Customer Enquiry Centre.