Litecraft’s new Track light range – Greenwich, Harlem and Soho
Practicality is key for busy rooms such as the kitchen or utility areas and that includes lighting. Kitchens need to have pools of light for certain areas such as the sink area, food preparation areas and cooking stations. That’s why track lighting is key. Before we show you our newest track lighting range, here’s a few key benefits to installing track lighting in the home:
- Highlights areas with an ambience light – As oppose to a single pendant lighting which can shower a room with an unfocused strong light mimicking a cold fluorescent atmosphere. Track lights offer a warm ambient illumination, softening the room and creating a Hygge vibe. Further more, use track lights to highlight certain areas in a room such as fireplaces, wall art and reading nooks. With track lights you can simply adjust the light to illuminate where ever you want in the room.
- Doubles up as task lighting – Install track lighting in the lounge and direct each had over your most used areas such as your reading corner. In the kitchen install over a breakfast bar on your food prep station for a practical and focused light.
- Space saving – Lights other than track lights, such as table lamps can also produce task light. However, if you’re short on space, track lights are ideas as they won’t take up room on a side table as a table lamp would, instead they can be installed discreetly to the ceiling out of the way.
- Versatility – Here’s the best part of track lighting and especially when it comes to our new range. Track lights are available in a large collection of colours, sizes and shapes. Choose from single, double right up to 6 light heads. We have T shapes, U shaped and L Shaped. We have industrial black, sleek contemporary chrome and silver or a minimalist’s dream a white finish. Choose from modern shapes to track lights with exposed wires for an industrial accent. You can even choose how many light heads you want and slide them along the tracks in just the position you want them. We even have a Halogen or LED bulb option. Lamps can be large, small, glass or metal whatever your taste.
- Easy installation – When it comes to installation, track lights are easy as they only need a single junction box, which means they are a quick and easy replacement for overhead lighting. As oppose to recessed lights, which usually require more than one junction box and may also need ceiling joists installed.
Greenwich Track light collection
Our Greenwich track light range boasts accents of industrial design with exposed wire and bolt detail as well as nostalgic stage-like head lamps. Available in 3 finishes including an urban black and contemporary silver. Our black version comes in an assortment of shapes including U shape and L shape and you can chose from halogen or LED bulbs when purchasing one of our track light kits.
Harlem Track light collection
Our Harlem track light collection sports a more contemporary slimline design with an exposed inner bulb aspect which frames he bulb in a cone style bulb head. Again there is a slight industrial vibe present in our silver version with the reveal of the wiring to the bulb head and a ribbed effect base. Again our Harlem track light kit is available in several shapes, particularly our black version which comes in T shape, U shape and L shape, as well as a standard straight bar.
Soho Track light collection
Last but certainly not least is our modern Soho track light range. This is our most contemporary range boasting a sleek and slimline metal finish in a choice of black, white or silver. This range is ideal for an ultra-modern home with a state of the art minimalist kitchen area.
We hope you like our new range of track lights, browse our Track Lighting section on our website to see our new full range or visit one of our 6 stores across the UK.