Industrial designs shouldn’t be confined to just your interiors. Take this gritty, exposed urban style outdoors this summer with our new collection of outdoor lighting. Our new range features trendy exposed filament bulbs that give a rustic and nostalgic vibe. Steel and black finishes add a gritty urban element. Install this collection to exposed brick or concrete walls for an uber urban fix.
Wire, Boxed & Cage Outdoor Lighting
1. We’ve updated our popular Mersey Outdoor Lighting Range this year, giving it a new double lamp feature. Doubling the illumination will double the safety aspect whilst also duplicating the exposed bulb element for an even stronger industrial style. Place vintage squirrel cage bulbs inside for a warm nostalgic feel. Again, our Mersey Outdoor Twin Lanterns come in two industrial finishes, sleek stainless steel for a fresh metal look or striking black.
2. Farmhouse cage lights are bang on trend this year, whether it’s a wire mesh shade, an enamel shade with metal grill or an industrial cage surrounding, wire and cage lights are a must. Our new Cara Outdoor 1 Light Caged Hanging Lanterns are inspired by traditional harbour and village lanterns. A solid metal cage encases a clear glass shade which exposes a squirrel cage bulb. Available in steel and black, both lanterns hang from a robust metal chain.
3. For a simple unified industrial look choose boxed lighting, this style will add a classic look. Our Hamble Outdoor Lantern Curved Wall Lights combine industrial, nostalgic and classic styles. A simple metal boxed frame holds three panes of glass that showcase an exposed bulb lamp. Add nostalgic notes with a vintage squirrel cage bulb. The curved element softens this fitting making it ideal if you want to limit the industrial element.
4. In keeping with a classic industrial style we introduce our new Rockford Outdoor Lighting Range. This is a stylish range showcasing a striking black finish, a trendy glass element and the ever popular exposed bulb feature. A tapered glass square lantern gives this range of combination of modern and industrial. Consisting of a wall light and two ceiling fittings this range is suitable for outdoor porches and vestibules. Suspend our Hanging Lantern on verandas and in porch ways.
5. Our Wall Light Mersey Outdoor Lanterns arrived last summer to a great reception. These sleek and stylish fittings offer a simple unified look for the garden. A trendy box frame consisting of clear glass panels, the rectangular design oozes contemporary style whilst the exposed bulb feature offers a more nostalgic feel. Available in black or steel for a salvage inspired look.