Monochrome Inspired Replica Circa Lighting Range
Our Replica Circa Lighting Range has some striking Monochrome inspired pieces that are ideal for this weeks trend. This range will sit perfectly in both a retro or contemporary setting and features a selection of black, white and chrome pieces. This is our exclusive designer range which is reflected in our prices. Please not all prices are correct at time of publication, but we may alter prices at any time for any reason.
Scroll down to find out a little more about our Replica Circa Lighting Range...
Replica Circa Lighting Range
1. Our Replica Circa 1957 Chandelier is inspired by the iconic chandeliers of the mid-century modern age. Resembling an inside out style fitting with exposed wires and bulbs this is a striking piece and one that will set the scene for any monochrome interior. Thirty exposed bulbs perched comfortably on a chrome frame with entwining black wires connecting them. This piece reflects the minimalistic style of its era but can be featured in any contemporary setting today.
2 & 3. The Replica Circa 1962 Table Lamp Collection is one of our favourites, choose from black or silver for a monochrome vibe or a vibrant red for an injection of colour. Situated as either a table or floor lamp this collection is the ultimate in monochrome style. Featuring a black or silver anodised aluminium pillared base balancing a sturdy dome shaped lamp with a heavy glass diffuser which covers a white gloss finish inside.
4. Reminiscent of an old stage or studio light, our Replica Circa 1907 Floor Lamp hits all the right nostalgia notes to make this fitting the ultimate retro piece. Featuring a tilting dome head on a sturdy tripod base, the design enables an adjustable illumination whilst also aesthetically pleasing. The black and white is right on key for a monochrome theme.
5. Create a talking point with our Replica Circa 1949 Small White Disc Pendant Light, strategically placed glossy white discs create a stunning fitting. A chrome sphere makes up the core design whilst then cables give the illusion of a floating structure.
6. For a subtle monochrome effect choose less black and more white, opal and frosted elements. Our Replica circa 1949 Etched Glass Range focuses on opal finishes and etched glass. It's a subtle addition to a striking interior trend but sometimes less is more when it comes to monochrome. Make up for the lack of darker tones with soft grey hues.
7. We've turned our popular wineglass chandelier into a funky piece of monochrome art with our Replica Circa 1929 Wine Glass Chandelier. Featuring six chrome bars that hold 36 clear wine glasses, this is a striking piece that is illuminated by 8 halogen bulbs, with four bulbs illuminating upwards towards the wineglasses which in-turn bounces light onto your walls and ceilings. Whilst four bulbs illuminate downwards spreading light across lower surfaces and floors.
8 & 9. For a classic monochrome touch, our Replica Circa 1967 Table Lamp Range features a sold white marble base with a bold white or black glass diffuser shade. Due to the scale of this lamp it could easily be used as both a table or floor lamp.
10. Inspired by the delicate 'blow ball' effect of a dandelion, our Replica Circa 1956 Stainless Steel Table Lamp features a plethora of stainless steel cut rings atop a chrome tripod base. This piece is ideal as a feature in a contemporary monochrome interior.