Cluster Ceiling Pendants for Hallways and Stairwells
Cluster ceiling pendants are everywhere, for the last few years this trend has moved from high end commercial settings into homes across the country. Home-owners are becoming more daring and adventurous with their interiors and lighting schemes. Choosing trends and themes that reflect their own personality as oppose to a generic everyday fittings.
Cluster ceiling pendants are ideal to give guests a show-stopping, jaw-dropping welcome to your home. If you’re blessed with a large hallway or your stairwell reaches up to the heavens, cluster pendant lighting is for you. With an entrance like that it’s criminal not to include some sort of statement lighting in the home. Cluster pendant lights use varying heights, shapes and finishes to add drama to a room. The cascading shade element works perfect suspended through large open staircases and high ceiling hallways.
In addition Litecraft have a new collection of cluster ceiling pendants to get your homes sparkling this Spring.
Cluster Ceiling Pendants
1. Our Tegg 14 Light LED Spiral Cluster Ceiling Pendants are our newest cluster pendant and it’s a stunner. Consequently, with 14 lights this piece is our largest cluster pendant to date. We’re loving the effervescent glass shades that give a diffused sparkle when lit and the spiral element which adds a whimsical touch. Imagine giant raindrops cascading down through your stairwells, floating mid-air above your heads.
2. For contemporary styled homes a sleek chrome fitting will compliment a minimalist look. Further more our Philips myLiving Cypress Cluster Ceiling Pendant features 3 spherical chrome and glass shades suspended from a sleek circular plate. The chrome finish creates a polished look which adds a stylish element to the room. Each shade can be adjusted in height to adapt to the surrounding space.
3. Our Nakita 6 Light Cluster Ceiling Pendants are back by popular demand. A best seller in 2014, this sultry smoke glassed cluster lighting will add style and sophistication. Featuring bulbous glass shade in a moody smoke finish this piece is a show-stopper so make sure to install it central to a room with a high ceiling or at the top of a staircase.
4. Arctic 5 Light Stepped Cluster Ceiling Pendants. Further more this futuristic fitting will add a modern element to your hallways. Adjust each pendant to either spiral down or cluster together in alternating heights for a more unique style. In addition the matt opal finished shades create a bright white light, ideal to give a spacious illusion to slim hallways.
5. A firm favourite with our Litecraft fans, our Gatsby 3 Light Cluster Ceiling Pendants add a more glamorous 1920’s style to the home with 2 whiskey decanter glass shades in 3 finishes giving a smoky, sultry and sophisticated addition to any room.
6. Add texture and style with our Camara 7 Light Cluster Ceiling Pendants. These unusual fittings feature 7 glass shade that have been intricately cut to resemble mini droplets of jagged ice. Futher more when lit, this stunning fitting bounces light around the room. At 150cm high this is an ideal piece to cascade down through a large stairwell.
7. Keep your hallways sparkling for longer with long-lasting LED Cluster Ceiling Pendants. In addition our Philips MyLiving Wolga 3 Light LED Cluster Ceiling Pendants feature a powerful warm white light that lasts up to 3 hours per day. This is a stunning contemporary fitting featuring 3 chrome bell pendants suspended from a simple chrome plate. As a result create a personalised look by adjusting the height of each pendant to suit your space.
Further more let us know your thoughts on Cluster Ceiling Pendants by leaving a comment in the comments section below.
Check out our Facebook page for more inspiration on this topic.