It wont be long before the annual trick or treaters come knocking at your door and with the darker evenings settling in be sure to illuminate your outdoor spaces making them welcoming and bright. Outdoor lanterns are a great way to give porches and walkways extra ambience together with a touch of class. During Halloween give your outdoor spaces a spooky style makeover with these inspiring outdoor Halloween looks.
Add some pumpkins and autumn leaves into the mix for a seasonal look or go all out spooky with some white bed sheets hung over your lanterns, we’ve picked out 9 of our best outdoor lanterns perfect for this time of year, from wall lights to pedestal posts with a few hanging lanterns thrown in.
Scroll down for more product information:
9 Ghoulish Halloween Outdoor Lanterns
1. Our Mersey Outdoor Lantern Wall Light in Black gives an industrial rustic look to your outdoor space, for a Halloween feel chose our Squirrel Cage Gold Light Bulb and place mini pumpkins inside the glass for a spooktastic style makeover.
2. Our new Philips Babylon Outdoor Lantern Pedestal Light boasts a rustic black and gold distressed finish, fix to your garden wall end or terrace post to illuminate entrance and driveways. The glass case can house a number of spooky Halloween paraphernalia for ghoulish greeting.
3. Rustic finished lanterns are great for an industrial vintage feel, our Philips Hedge Outdoor Lantern Wall Light in Rustic features a curved warm that hangs a traditional glass lantern with intricate cut out detail. Wrap faux cobwebs around the arm and decorate with plastic spiders for a creepy greeting.
4. With a rustic verdigris finish our Outdoor Napol Hanging Lantern will add a ghoulish green hue to your entrances this Halloween. For a ghostly effect hang old ripped bed sheets over the lantern and let it sway in the breeze, ready for cheeky trick or treaters. To complete the look our Napol Range includes an array of pedestal, post and wall lights, all in the same verdigris finish.
5. Alternatively choose our Outdoor Munich Hanging Lantern, the stained glass detail will give a gothic look to your porch area, compliment the look with other outdoor lighting from our Munich Range.
6. Our Hamble Outdoor Lantern Curved Wall Light is a simple piece but can be transformed into a moody light by filling the shade with some creepy Halloween characters such as spiders, toy rats and mini pumpkins.
7. Victorian style lanterns will immediately give off a spooky vibe, our Dubrovnik Traditional Outdoor Lantern in Black boasts a Victorian vibe with ornate swirled detail on a coffin-shaped mount. Place miniature hands inside the glass for a frightening feature or twist ivy and faux cobwebs around the shade for a rustic unkempt look.
8. Team black candle lanterns together across your porch and door step and fill with mini pumpkins to greet visitors at your door. Our Colone Outdoor Lantern Bevelled Glass Wall Light Lantern can be filled with mini pumpkins to complete the look whilst also adding some colour to your outdoor space.
9.Industrial fisherman style lanterns will create a rough nostalgic feel to outdoor spaces, think haunted mills and abandoned shipyards. Our Lark Tiered Fisherman Style Outdoor Wall Lantern is inspired by traditional shipyard lanterns. Go gothic nautical and wrap some old fishing nets and chains around your lanterns.