- Product Type: Ceiling Pendant
- Number of Bulbs: 3
- Colours: Chrome
- Light Bulb Type: E14 Small Edison Screw
- Max Bulb Wattage: 40 Watt
- Height: 45cm
- Diameter: 25cm
- Drop: Max: 140cm
- Material: Polished Chrome
- Product Weight: 2.92kg
- Usually Delivered in: 24-48 Hours
- Light Source: Incandescent
- Suitable for use with energy saving light bulbs
- Complete with fitting instructions and fixings
- Suitable for dimming with dimmer switch (not included)
- Easy to adjust drop for personal preference
*Free of Charge Delivery - If your delivery address is within UK Mainland then we ship your order to you free of charge on our 2-3 day delivery service, with exclusions: highlands, islands and Ireland. If you place your order before2pm, we will do our very best to get your order out the same day. Bulbs are subject to a small delivery charge, if purchased on their own.
Was Original £0.78Now £0.60
Was Original £11.99
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: Please advise dimensions of your Hall Lantern Polished Nickel Ceiling Pendant. Thank you
- A: This unit is 23.5cm in diameter and the hanging height is 43cm.
- Q: Please could you give me the diameter size and hanging length of the Hall polished nickel lantern. Thanks.
- A: The diameter is 23.5cm and the hanging height is 44cm
- Q: I have just purchased this hall lantern but would like to know how you adjust the drop. Thank you
- A: The Hall Lantern can be adjusted by firstly removing the required amount of chain links and then shortening the electrical wire. We must advise that any adjustments will need to be preformed by a qualified electrician.
- Q: The height of this light is 44 cm from the ceiling ?
- A: The chain length is 42cm and the lantern has a depth of 40cm for the Hall Lantern Polished Nickel Ceiling Pendent
- Q: Does the 'set of 3 antique brass recessed lights with spiral detail' come with the electrical fitting? Does it also come with bulbs or do these have to be purchased separately.
- A: Bulbs are required to be purchased in addition to these fittings, please see the recommended bulbs section for guidance on the most suitable bulbs for these items. We recommend that you always use a qualified electrician to fit.